Friday, May 9, 2008

Rain and Hunger

Heylo there, mine readers. How fare thee this Friday eve? I'm tired... but really now... are you surprised? Other than that, all is well. I got my passport a couple days ago meaning it took all of a week and a day or two to get the damn thing. And I was going to be a fool and expedite the damn thing. Maroon. I thought there was some sort of crazy delay? Eh, I'm not complaining. Way to go, government -- on this topic atleast. Whoa, no worries. This is a politic free zone, I assure. Religion and Politics are two of the most pitiful things to fight over, in my opinion. And my opinion is golden, damnit. Therefore those things should not be argued about henceforth.
Heh... fat chance of that, aye?
Onward with the verse, mine readers.



By Chance



TEMPORARILY REMOVED

2 comments:

nathan key said...

why is it removed?? i feel like sharing something with you and i dont even know who you are.

River Man said...

I've begun the slow process of removing this site completely. The "temporarily" is just there for shats and gaggles. Share away.